random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I listen to CBC radio. A lot. One of my favorite shows is on at 10 a.m. "Q" with Gian Ghomeshi. Love it.

Today's show was my dream show. Almost perfection. It started with an interview with Yoko Ono. She talked about her "Bed-In" for peace with John Lennon and about her activism through her art. She is a visual artist - certainly outside the box - but I really enjoyed her perspective. Odd as it was.

Then it was followed up with an even better interview. Bruce Cockburn. Who also played live. It was amazing. Awe inspiring. I forgot how much I enjoy him and his music. He is articulate, thoughtful, edgy. His music settles and stirs me at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home