random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My husband is 40 today. I hit the big one a few (ok 10) monthes ago. The old saying goes that some things are better with age. I think Reid is one of them. He was a great young guy at 26 when we got married....but well, he was 26! The years have been kind. He has grown and changed into such an amazing Godly man. It seems that he's really hit his stride at 40. Maybe me too. I feel blessed today. I'm honored to be married to Reid. I'm honored that he's dad to Caris & Phoebe. I'm honored that I've been able to watch him become more like Christ in the 13+ years we've had together.
Happy Birthday m'love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home