random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My baby turns 10 today. Double digits. I can hardly believe it - it's gone so fast. I know that everyone says that - it must be one of those universal truths.

Phoebe is such a precious gift to our family. From her first breath she has brought joy to our family. She is so much her dad and so much me. As the years go by I see her becoming more and more a uniquely created individual. She is curious, creative and she can be nutty or shy depending on her mood.

I am so thankful today. Maybe a little sad. But mostly overwhelmed with the blessing. The blessing we call Phoebe Jane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home