random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Know what I love? (besides chocolate, coffee, my family...& no, they aren't in order!)

Beginnings. I love the fresh clean paper of a new notebook. I love brand new pens and pencils. I love opening a book I've never read before. I love Spring and blossoms and new green grass.

January is of course the perfect time to think of beginning. Starting new & fresh in a brand new year. I was over at a friends blog reading about her 'list' for the new year. I'm going to get to work on my own list of to do's. I'm a list maker anyway and now is a good time to set out a fresh "master list". The stuff bigger than "get out of bed and brush my teeth"!

We have friends who are going to have their first baby any time. Talk about new beginnings! Such an exciting time. What an adventure they are about to embark on. It seems like we were in that place just a breath ago. Somewhere along the way I seem to have hit warp speed.

Ah well, I'm going to go find some clean paper, a pencil and start writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home