random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Advent.

The beginning - the birth of a King. Time to remember - to prepare. Time to ready my heart. We sing a song every year during Advent. A song of preparation.

Ready My Heart

Ready my heart for the
birth of Immanuel
Ready my soul for the
Prince of Peace
Heap the straw of my life
For His body to lie on
Light the candle of hope
Let the child come in

Alleluia, alleluia
Alleluia, Christ the Savior is born

Mine is the home that is poor
and is barren
Mine is the stable of cold and stone
Break the light to each corner
Of doubt and of darkness
Now the Word is made flesh
For the birth of me

1 Comments:

Blogger Juanita Stauffer said...

Cyndi!

We found your blog from your comment on Terry's blog. Hope we can connect again.

I'm interested in the tune of the song you posted. Would there be an online reference or meter for it?

Thanks.

Juanita

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home