random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I've decided to let my hair go grey. I'm still not sure if it's a good idea. Some days - I think it looks interesting - and others, it's kinda scraggly and I just look like a hag.

Why am I L'Oreal free? Can't say for sure. I mean, I'm no miss 'au naturel' but I got tired of trying to pick a colour that was appropriate for a 41 year old woman. Not to young, not matronly. And since I'm to cheap to go to a salon, the grey never really got covered up properly anyway! So as long as my darling husband isn't appalled and I'm still musing in the mirror...the grey stays.

Sign of wisdom maybe??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home