random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Well, the flu managed to find me. I really thought I'd avoided the whole thing but alas, it was not to be. It was a violent one day flu that completely flattened me. Well, one day plus one more where I wanted to chew my head off the rest of my body it hurt so bad!

We hit the city yesterday. Reid flew out of Vancouver to California on Monday so we all went down for the ride. The girls and I had a blast on the way home - in spite of the unbelievable amount of rain. We hit the 'big' mall in Langley. I can't remember the last time we were at a mall. Maybe last Christmas..... not sure. It was a lot of fun to look around and see all the shops and people and well - all the stuff! We didn't buy - we were just on a look - around mission. But it was fun and the girls' Christmas list grew! I even bought one Christmas gift. Speaking of Christmas, I actually saw a tree up in a house on Sunday night! Unreal. After the mall we went to ValueVillage where we could actually afford things and then made it home. A great day had by all.

Reid has arrived safely in Cabazon. He'll be gone for 2 weeks doing training for Nestle Waters. It's always hard when he's away but it's a necessary evil and work wise it'll be a good long term investment. I'm already counting the days until he returns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home