random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The times they are a changin' - or so the song goes. And as it happens I believe it to be true on a couple of different fronts.

First of course is our Federal Election which found us with a Conservative minority government. The Liberals are the official opposition and the NDP improved their lot by about 10 seats. I find that in particular very exciting. It's going to be interesting to see what, if anything, changes in Canada as a result of this regime change.

And, even more exciting for me is that our Church body pulled through and elected all the nominated candidates for their respective positions. I'm so pleased that people responded positively to change and in my opinion, the Holy Spirit moved and led people as they voted.

It makes me realize that what God wants accomplished WILL be done. In spite of the humans whom He chooses to work through.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home