random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Well, soon I will be an official employee at the Yale Museum and Heritage Site. Quite exciting for me. I will help out in the museum itself, the gift shop and with some of the tours. It's going to be a big learning curve - I know very little about Yale's history. So I guess I'll be doing some reading...no hardship there. This job is really a good fit: I love museums, it is no stress, and I'll be able to help build something worthwhile in my community.

I also have started painting. Though it is a little trickier finding the time than I thought it would be. The only reason I made the effort yesterday was because I wrote down that I would. So this writing is keeping me accountable.

Blogs can be good things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home