random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Crazy busy. That's been my week. Not complaining mind you - just a tad surprised at how things turn around so quickly. You know, I've been off caffeine for just over a month now and as I sit here and type and sip on my decaf - well, I still miss that hit of caffeine first thing in the morning. I wonder if it ever goes away...

I've been painting. Lots. Not always a canvas, sometimes, like yesterday, it was all my upstairs doors. They all match now - they were 3 different colours before. So that's kinda nice.

Mothers Day is coming up this wkd. I'm looking forward to it, as always. My kids celebrate me and I celebrate my mom. She really is something. I've not always appreciated her for who she is. I do now. She set an amazing example of what it is to offer unconditional love and support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home